Saturday, August 2, 2008

Carly's Wedding



Carly is my friend from high school and Dairy Queen. She has been with Jason for almost 4 years I think. They got married at a small church in Mt. Holly on July 26th and had their reception at the new fire hall in Carlisle. Carly looked absolutely amazing in her dress. This dress was decisively made for Carly and everything was perfectly "Carly." Her ceremony was incredibly touching and personal. I felt like they were intently focused and engrossed in every word and moment during the ceremony. I always like looking at a groom when the bride walks down the aisle and this was no exception. He was just smiling so big and it was a special moment that I won't be forgetting anytime soon. Carly's three brothers had readings in the ceremony which was shocking b/c her one brother is in the military and is 1/2 a world away. He recorded his reading and they played it on a screen during the wedding. I thought that was good planning and was a perfect way to keep him involved in the day. The reception was fun too...4 Kegs and karaoke were the main events. They are on their honeymoon in the British Virgin Islands right now, so I hope they are enjoying their week. I am so happy for Carly and Jason and you can just tell that these two people belong together.

No comments: