Sunday, September 28, 2008

Football Fan

So I've realized that NFL football is so much more exciting when you have a fantasy football team! I never thought I would spend my entire Sunday in front of the TV watching game after game, but it has happened. I'm so thrilled the Ravens have found a quarterback with potential. The Ravens play the Steelers on Monday and it will make my month if the Ravens can crush them! And if they don't I might just be devastated. I am hoping Jeff and I will come across some tickets this year. I've bought him tickets twice and ended up paying a fortune for them on ebay, so hopefully we don't have to resort to that again.

1 comment:

Sally said...

At least you and Jeff can share another common interest! But if you aren't at the point where you yell at the TV yet, then you are truly a fan. Does Jeff talk to the TV like my dad does?