On Labor Day Jeff and I decided that we need to do something fun together. Usually we invite other people to go do things with us, but we just decided that we wanted to go alone this time. I hadn't been to Hershey park in about 3 years and the last time I went storm runner was closed anyway. My coworker offered to buy tickets through her boyfriend's job and they were 1/2 price for us. That was all the more reason to go (regular prices are close to $50 now!). I was a little nervous that it would be really crowded since it was a holiday, but it wasn't too bad. We arrived around 11 stayed till about 6. We rode the Comet, Tilt-a-Whirl, Great Bear (twice), TrailBlazer, Storm Runner, Super Dooper Looper, Sidewinder, Pirate Ship, Wild Cat, Lightening Racer (twice), Crack Mouse, Scrambler, and the crazy new Fahrenheit.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Hershey Park Happy...
On Labor Day Jeff and I decided that we need to do something fun together. Usually we invite other people to go do things with us, but we just decided that we wanted to go alone this time. I hadn't been to Hershey park in about 3 years and the last time I went storm runner was closed anyway. My coworker offered to buy tickets through her boyfriend's job and they were 1/2 price for us. That was all the more reason to go (regular prices are close to $50 now!). I was a little nervous that it would be really crowded since it was a holiday, but it wasn't too bad. We arrived around 11 stayed till about 6. We rode the Comet, Tilt-a-Whirl, Great Bear (twice), TrailBlazer, Storm Runner, Super Dooper Looper, Sidewinder, Pirate Ship, Wild Cat, Lightening Racer (twice), Crack Mouse, Scrambler, and the crazy new Fahrenheit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa - that looks like a TON of fun! I'm so glad we're coming for two weeks in June, so we can go again. The two coasters you mentioned sound fun - except the lines. I can't believe you haven't been in three years - glad to see you made it back. You guys rode a TON of rides and it's important to steal away by yourselves for a few dates every once and awhile!
Post a Comment