
I experienced the most rewarding feeling after work yesterday and I felt such a strong sense of accomplishment that I just have to share. To make a long story shorter, my Comcast bill was wrong this month. I don't know how many of you have Comcast, but their billing system is the most convoluted thing ever. We recently switched to the Comcast Triple Play. If you change anything on your Comcast service, you can expect them to mess up the bill in the following month. One thing you can't expect is to get anyone on the line that knows what they are doing in order to fix the error. I spent over an hour on the phone explaining what the bill should be and why it is wrong. It is very hard to get the customer service reps. to understand that if you input the service wrong into the system, it will generate an incorrect bill. All they know is what the computer has calculated and "that has to be right." But I DID IT! I didn't just get them to change the bill to make me go away...I actually got them to understand that the system calculated my bill incorrectly and why it was wrong. I swear it was the best feeling ever. I have discovered a hidden ability to explain my point to individuals of a sub par intelligence. My advice to you all...never just pay the bill. You have to argue with them...it's so worth it.
1 comment:
I apologize for the experience. I am glad it's all fixed now.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you need further assistance.
Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com
Post a Comment