Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Call Me Crazy...













So I started in the laundry room storage cabinet. Then I had to do the rest of the laundry room. Next I took all the boxes/storage out of the storage closet and went to Target to get storage bins for all of it. Notice the empty boxes stacked on the steps! Jeff has a fetish for keeping boxes and I'm "over it." I took 2 trips to the thrift store to donate items. Then I rearranged the cabinets under the sinks in all 3 bathrooms. I feel so much better. However, my back did not appreciate the work. Jeff has 5 bins of "storage" which is actually 3 1/2 bins full of baseball/football cards as well as childhood collectibles. I am a purger and I have one bin and it's just stuffed animals. I moved a few bins over to my friend's basement when we were trying to sell the house, so I have to get them back and go through them too....but it looks like there's room now!!!

1 comment:

Greg said...

It's called "nesting" instead of "crazy" nowadays :)