Friday, October 21, 2011

Dishwasher


So our dishwasher up and quit a while ago (6 weeks probably) and I've been washing dishes by hand since then. From everything we read online, there was no point in trying to get it fixed b/c it would end up costing more than a new one. I found a good deal on Columbus day and Jeff is currently installing it. After so many people telling us it's easy we thought we should give it a try. Besides needing some teflon tape and having to watch a few you tube videos, I think we did it. Time will tell.

Today I put together the last of the baby furniture. It's a cubby bench for under the window in the baby's room. Obviously it was easy enough since an 8 month pregnant woman could do it. I'm very happy with the quality compared to the price and only one step of the instructions was wrong....so that's good.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I knew Peanut could handle it.