
Work is starting to pick up a little more steam with the recent departure of my direct boss. Until they fill the two portfolio manager positions above me, the director of the asset class asked me to take on a few meetings and I'll be getting to travel! Tomorrow I'll be heading to Chicago for a couple of days (solo trip) and in a couple of weeks I'll be going up to NYC. Even more exciting (and pending final approval), my boss asked me to go to Paris for a couple of days in early December! I jumped at the chance and said yes so hopefully nothing changes between now and then. Now if I could only remember all that French we learned in high school....
Nichole is still studying hard for her last section of the CPA exam. She will be taking the test in two weeks. I really hope she passes! I'll be so glad when it is over with! I'm really proud of her studying habits but it get so darn boring around here! When we were both studying for exams earlier this year, our house had to be the most boring sub-25 year old married couple household in America. It will all be worth it down the road.
I'll post more in a few days when I get back from Chicago! Also, for those of you on Facebook, I finally decided to jump on in and became a user a few weeks ago. Long overdue since everyone in college was always talking about it but I never joined in. It's a pretty neat way to link up with people and stay connected.
1 comment:
Awesome post! I'll try to e-mail you soon about Paris! A bientot!
Post a Comment