Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dawg meets WHOOOOPPPPEEEEER!

Well Nichole is away this week at an audit so you know I have way more time on my hands.....and you all know what a lot more time means. Yup, plenty of time to do meaningful things like see how a mini-doxie reacts to a whopper! I've been sending Nichole my own little webisodes all week since she has been gone and thought this would be a fun one to post. Excuse the terrible quality, I'm using my webcam because I didn't feel like getting out our old tape camcorder and hooking up gadgets to get the video onto the computer.



Also, for anyone that tries to feed a small dog a whopper: It's a good idea to get your fingers out of the way! Ouch! She really got me good but gave me a ton of love afterwards.

Wow, I just viewed this post and the video posted even darker and more terrible than I originally had it. Sorry. You get the point though.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hey Jeff -

This was hilarious! Ethan woke up this morning requesting to watch "Whopper Dawg!" He made me play it twice. I laughed and laughed. Ethan's now quoting it and shaking his finger like you and pretending he got bit. Greg says to tell you Peanut won't be a "mini" anymore if she keeps getting whoppers ;). This coming from the parents of one fat pug! Anyway, thanks for the cute video!

Becky and Jimmy said...

Jeff-

That is too funny! I have probably watched it a bazillion times! Is this what men do when the women are gone? Keep the laughs coming! Lots of love - Becky