Jeff posting here. I came back from my business trip (was in Florida) on Wednesday night and just rounded out the week in the office.
Anyway, the REAL reason I posted is because of Johnny. Let's just call him JMBtheKid. If you haven't heard from him yet, he has some crazy, awesome, exciting news to share! Catch up with him sometime soon before I break his news!
Glad you're back safe and sound. I called Johnny tonight and talked to him - that is crazy! Thanks for giving me the heads up. He sounded really happy, so I'm glad for him. I'll call you this weekend sometime!
1 comment:
Hey Jeff!
Glad you're back safe and sound. I called Johnny tonight and talked to him - that is crazy! Thanks for giving me the heads up. He sounded really happy, so I'm glad for him. I'll call you this weekend sometime!
Post a Comment