Monday, March 16, 2009

Penn National

My Family goes to Penn National about once or twice a year to celebrate something. This year we went for my grandparent's anniversay. I think it was their 47th. The group included my mom, mom's best friend Barb, grandma Rose, pappy Jim, uncle Jimmy, great aunt Peg, brother Brandon, Jeff and me. They ran 9 live horse races from 6:45 till about 10:30. I don't really bet, but everyone else did. I think Jeff won a trifecta on one race, but no one else really win anything. Jeff was unbearably close to winning $2200 and still can't stop thinking about it. He plays the shoulda coulda woulda game every time he leaves the track. Oh well, I had a fun night even if we over paid for dinner and didn't win any money.


1 comment:

Sally said...

That is one of the best pictures I have ever seen of you two! It looks like you had an awesome, fun ad relaxing time. You have to splurge sometimes :)! Nichole, you are picture perfect. Jeff really lucked out, of course, I have to admit he's pretty handsome, too, right? ;). Glad to see you're having some fun!