Saturday, May 9, 2009

Priceline

Props to Priceline.  I've been getting great deals off there lately....a cheap hotel in Paris last December, $600 international airfare out of Harrisburg without booking fees and now....

So I "named my own price" for the first time last night.  The bid was for a 4-star hotel in Baltimore (Inner Harbor) for a one night stay.  My bid was very low and was accepted.  The hotel I got is perfect and it was 60% off the lowest rate I could find on any other travel site!  

For what I'm paying I hope it's actually a room and not a closet, but it is a reputable 4-star hotel so I should be good.  

I've been running around all day going "Priceline Negotiator!" (using the appropriate inflection points in the words of course), promptly followed by a swift karate-chop motion.

Nichole is already getting sick of it....

1 comment:

Sally said...

Awesome - you know we LOVE, love, LOVE good deals! That is sweet! You'll have to take pictures and post them as "Fruits of a Priceline Negotiator!" I can just picture the karate chop action now. The best part will be walking around the hotel knowing everyone else paid more, right? ha ha ha- just kidding!