Wednesday, July 8, 2009
4 YEARS ALREADY...
Today marks 4 years of marriage for us. We've actually been together for over 7 years! What I am most proud of is how we have accomplished so much together. Everything we have and everything we are is because of our determination, hardwork, and love we have for each other. We graduated college with top honors, found great jobs, found a great house, we save money, take memorable trips and are raising a beautiful daughter together. I love the balance we have found in our life, but I'm also very excited for what the future will bring for us. I'm so proud of the man Jeff is and I can't imagine my life without him and his family. Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY 4th (and close to the 4th) and on 07/08/09! Have a special day and best wishes for more happy years together! You guys are really great together and I think it's part of the reason you have accomplishment so much. You complement each other so well. Congratulations!
Congrats on 4 wonderful years! You two are an awesome team! All the best for more happy years to come. Love ya!
Post a Comment