Monday, July 27, 2009

Antenna Update

For those of you that are interested (Sally & Greg), I was able to get all the over-the-air stations successfully with the antenna I made. Yes I pulled in NBC. I highly recommend going this route vs. buying an antenna at the store. It works better and costs less = no brainer. I just can't believe my old clothes hangers pick up a signal in my basement when nothing else has worked! The HD looks awesome! Well Nichole hasn't thrown it out just yet...we'll see how long I can keep it around.

In other news, I'm getting my knee examined tomorrow morning. It's been hurting for about 3 weeks (more than usual) so I think I'm overdue to get it looked at. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Shhh. As long as people don't figure out how easy most electronics are, I'll keep getting paid a good salary...

Knees are never fun, but at least you'll have that glorious HD to watch while you're recovering.

Sally said...

Oh -YAY! You got NBC. It wouldn't have been worth it without it, but now it's all better! I'm so proud of you. The one bright spot is that your TV isn't right in the front room, so the "eyesore" is hidden to most company and if they go in the basement, they will watch the TV and see the beautiful picture it creates. Most guys will fully appreciate your handiwork, while all the women will have something to commiserate with Nichole about. I'd keep it around :). We'll have to figure out where ours in WA will go!

About the knee- best of luck. Becky could really relate. I hope it's ok and doesn't require surgery, but keep us posted.

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

I should have painted it first!