Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bathroom

Here's our fabulous paint job. I have to admit that I am a really good taper. We are the biggest perfectionists ever. I bet it took us twice as long as it would normal people that weren't obsessive compulsive about the whole thing. Jeff was really careful and patient with everything which makes me think we could take on more projects in the future. I'm happy with it.

Jeff had his knee examined today. He will be going back on Thursday morning for an MRI. Doc said the knee had some swelling and gave it a steroid/anti-inflammatory/pain reducer shot. So far the shot has made his knee feel worse, not better. However they say the first 24-48 hours after receiving the shot can make it worse, but it will feel better eventually.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh, it is beautiful! I love the color and may have to steal it for our new place. It's so much. The shower curtain is nice and light and picks up the color. Can we hire you to come paint the WA house? Heaven knows, it needs it, BAD. And we are just plum tired of painting. Plus, you are perfectionists, like us :).

Jeff, so sorry the knee is taking you for a ride. I sure hope it feels better soon. Are you staying home from work? You'll be in our thoughts and prayers and I hope the anti-inflammatory helps, so they don't have to do anything more.