Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's been too long

A few pics...


It's been too long since I posted so here it goes...

What have Jeff and Nichole been doing?

I started going back to the gym. I try to go 2 or 3 times a week now. I've been sticking to that except for being snowed in last week. Jeff had a huge presentation at work (which most of you know about), so he spent a lot of time preparing for that. We got him 2 new suits to boost his confidence for the presentation. He loves them and looks great in them. He's been studying, so I've been doing the cooking, cleaning, shopping, laundry to give him more time. I hope it works as well as it did last year. Other than that we've been renting red box movies and working, as usual.

I can tell you what we need to do before summer:
Jeff has to study (a lot), his CFA exam in June 5th
I have to plan our vacation this summer (with Rachel and Preston)
I have to plan how we are going to celebrate our 5 yr anniversary this year
Make hotel plans for my friend's wedding
Do our taxes
Fix our computer (motherboard crashed)
Refinance the house (15 yr mortgage)
Pick out tile for our back-splash in the kitchen
Plan a weekend trip to Lake Raystown for the summer
Plan a trip to the Raven's training camp again
Plan Christina's bridal shower and bachelorette party

It's all pretty daunting when you list it out like that.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!


1 comment:

Sally said...

Wow, Nichole, no idea how you do it all. Well, you're a good planner. I guess that's it. Thanks for the pictures of Bonnie, Jeff and Aurora - they are super cute, but where are you??? Probably being "protected" by Peanut, huh?

I hope the house showing/hunting is going well. It will be even easier to keep clean with Jeff out of town. I'm glad you found a house you liked. Maybe you can send me the link. I LOVE house shopping, but it IS stressful.

Hope you can find time to relax! Good luck with it all!