Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sleeping Beauty...




So little Camden or Declan (or whatever his name will be) was up all night last night. He was moving more than he ever has in his little life. I kept telling him to go to bed b/c he was having a big day today and needed to perform. He didn't listen. He seems to be taking after uncle Johnny and staying up late so he can sleep in. She said he's using my placenta as a pillow and he would not budge so we could see him. I tried drinking Sunny D and walking around and pushing on him....didn't work. The good news is that we get to go back for free b/c they guarantee a certain number of quality pics and she couldn't get them. She kept the digital pics and video so she can just add to it when we go back, but she printed the few she could get. Most of the time he had his arms up over his face and was actually hiding his boy parts. Sorry for the poor quality of the pics (for now, i just took a pic of the pic). So far, I think he has my nose and lips and in the second pic shown, I think he looks like my dad (as much as a 27 1/2 old fetus can).

No comments: