


Obviously there is still some stuff to do. I need to print some pics for the blue/brown frames, we need to finish assembling the glider (can't get the arm rests to snap on), and we need to get the bed out of the room (currently under the window)....but it's really coming together. I don't think these pics even due it justice. I'm really happy with the outcome.


2 comments:
DARLING! He will be living in the lap pf luxury! The stripes turned out really well. The chair rail looks great and it came together for a nice backdrop to all the furniture. The furniture looks so solid. I can't believe how well it fits in that room, too. You got all three major pieces of furniture AND THE GLIDER! And you still had room for the bouncer and baskets. It is a good sized room!
I saw the bear sitting on the shelf and it made me smile :). I can't believe you still have the diaper cake assembled. It looks really cute in the room. One day, you will go back and show him all these pictures and he won't believe how much you prepared for him!
BTW, I love that "floral" washcloth arrangement! So cute - who did that? I love it! (and i may steal the idea sometime) My favorite part of the room is still the curtains. They are a great focal point, they contrast the stripes beautiful, they are masculine, and they continue the vertical lines of the room by continuing to draw the eye up and give the room height. I can't wait to see it in person - ALMOST as much as I can't wait to meet the little one who will occupy it :)!
I love the little rocker with the teddy bear - so sweet! He will love it!
Post a Comment