WOW! I can't believe how well everything goes with your decor. That is incredible. You really picked a nice set. I love the neutral brown. All the baby stuff fits really well in your house, too. It looks like you will have changing stations on all three levels, which will be SUPER nice. Good thinking! You have SO MUCH STUFF all ready to go. It will be nice not to have to run to the store for awhile and just enjoy Baby Burton. He is one lucky kid :)!
2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe how well everything goes with your decor. That is incredible. You really picked a nice set. I love the neutral brown. All the baby stuff fits really well in your house, too. It looks like you will have changing stations on all three levels, which will be SUPER nice. Good thinking! You have SO MUCH STUFF all ready to go. It will be nice not to have to run to the store for awhile and just enjoy Baby Burton. He is one lucky kid :)!
So fun! Everything looks really good! You are definitely well prepared and will have plenty of time to enjoy the little guy. Way to go!
Post a Comment