Thursday, November 3, 2011

Photo Shoot










A few weeks ago I won a baby bump photo contest and the prize was a free maternity shoot. We were lucky enough to get a surprise snow storm last Saturday which made for an amazing shoot on Sunday. We're so happy with the pictures and I feel like printing all of them! She took the pics Sunday, had them edited by Tuesday and I have the cd in my hands by Thursday! I'll always know what I looked like at 37 weeks pregnant!

2 comments:

Sally said...

These are absolutely stunning. I can't believe you got the snow and the fall leaves. Your color choices for clothes were very smart. It looks like you went to a park? Very pretty with the river and everything. These are something you will always cherish. You look amazing and beautiful!

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

It was at boiling springs lake actually. She likes to shoot there.