Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tummy Time!

Not his best effort, but a pretty good one! The first minute he is just chillen', so keep watching.


2 comments:

Sally said...

Dear Jackson,

You are SUCH a strong boy. We can't believe that you can already life your head and TURN in with control instead of flopping around. Keep it up! You will be rolling over in no time. Ethan thinks you should do some sit ups because your push-ups already look good! We love you!

Greg, Sally, Ethan, and Katie

Sedina said...

He is such a strong baby boy. He is like his mommy and will do everything early. She crawled early and walked at 9 months. I love his little whimpering like his heart is going to break. He acts like he wants to move. He is adoreable. I miss him all the time but thanks for sharing the video.. it helps to see him. He is adorable. I love him so much!