So cute! His little squeals are just delightful! His eyebrows still melt my heart. By the end, he has quite a grip on that little blanket and he is so strong! I love how Peanut is concerned once he starts to fuss. It's like she knows the difference between him talking and when he is getting upset. Gotta love the bond they will share. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see him in person!
1 comment:
So cute! His little squeals are just delightful! His eyebrows still melt my heart. By the end, he has quite a grip on that little blanket and he is so strong! I love how Peanut is concerned once he starts to fuss. It's like she knows the difference between him talking and when he is getting upset. Gotta love the bond they will share. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see him in person!
Post a Comment