After lunch we couldn't get into our room until 2, so we walked around the ship and tried to get our bearings. We played basketball and I hit a few golf balls. By then we could get into our room and we changed clothes and headed out to the pools. There was an adults only pool that actually wasn't too crowded for most of the trip. There was a safety drill at 5, so we had to find our way to the grand ballroom and learn how to put on a life jacket, since that isn't intuitive or anything.
We showered and ate dinner at 7 in one of the sit down restaurants. The menu had staple items that stayed there every night, but then also had items that changed every night. The appetizers and entres were great, but I have to say that the desserts weren't too special. We sailed away while we were eating dinner, which was pretty cool to watch out of the window. We went to the show at 9 that night. I forget the guy's name, but he's the main singer at Cesar's Palace in Las Vegas (when he's not doing cruises, I guess). I was tired, so I went to bed around 11, but Jeff being Jeff had to go lose some money at the Casino that night. I could never enjoy losing money, but somehow it makes him feel great. The next day was a scheduled day at sea...
No comments:
Post a Comment