Here I am all decked out in my Halloween costume. I'll post pictures soon of Peanut and Nichole all suited up too.
Sally - this is how I looked when I ran outside after Peanut.
We also painted the kitchen last weekend. I'll take some pictures of the kitchen during the day so you can get a feel for what it looks like in natural light. Since Nichole has been the go to lady on posting about the kitchen, I'm sure she'll post something soon!

2 comments:
OH -- MY --GOSH! Where did you find that? Moreover, how did you even think to be that in the first place. I am STILL dying about the Peanut story. You should post that on Facebook sometime. Classic. You made my night. It was great talking to you and you look Nutty!
Ha ha ha ha!! I am laughing so hard!! That is the best costume ever, Jeff. I love it! I hope you got lots of pictures with Peanut.
Post a Comment