Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Laundry Room


So we all know that Jeff isn't what you would call "a handyman." A few weeks ago, Preston asked us if we wanted to keep any sections of our old kitchen counter top. I figured we would have absolutely no use for them. Jeff insisted that we keep the corner piece to use in the laundry room. I have to admit that I secretly thought "yeah, I'd like to see you do this." After one cutting mishap, a bracket malfunction and the discovery that wood glue is very important when building a table...here it is....the new and improved organized laundry room. Jeff has now assembled a desk, built a table, and installed a dimmer switch. He's moving up in the world.


3 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

Way to go Jeff! That was a super good idea and it looks terrific! Don't worry, you are way ahead of Jimmy in this department.

Sally said...

That looks AWESOME, Jeff! I can't believe I'm asking this, but WHERE IN THE WORLD is your laundry room? It is HUGE! I'm glad you added storage. You will use it and use it and use it some more.

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

The laundry room is in our basement. It's an unfinished part of the basement. At least it's a little more organized now.