Sunday, March 21, 2010

BECKY IS "PREGGERS"

Jeff's sister Becky and brother in law Jimmy are expecting. They are now 14 weeks pregnant and due September 16th. She is having a great pregnancy so far and we couldn't be happier for them. A little birdie told me they are hoping it's a girl....but I'm sure they will be happy with a healthy happy boy too. Congrats! I hope we can add to the Burton cousin count shortly!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love that you posted it, too!!!

Sidenote: We would ADORE more Burton cousins! Hurry up and finish that CFA, Jeff ;), buy a new house, start add to the earth's population, and while you're at it, run for President :). Nah, really, we will just be thrilled whenever in happens you to two! You guys are awesome.

Becky and Jimmy said...

I think this is the cutest picture on your blog! ;)